Wednesday, January 30, 2013

What's the Matter with Kids Today? Article response

What’s the Matter with Kids Today?

 
imac


    I am totally agree with this article. Personally I think that Internet had been very useful for everybody, not only for the new generations. Basically with the invention of Internet, we could solve our difficulties easier and faster. I can tell that people take advantage of Internet, and do crazy and bad things that are creating the worse image of it. So, that’s why some people critic the Internet or are against it only because they consider that technology and new innovations are destroying the old version of a "good education" (textbooks, paper, interaction...). Adopting new tools for our daily bases do not mean that we are no longer be smart or that we will never learn about history and important data. I think this is a new method to make students focus in school. We should start learning how to use all this amazing materials, and stop blaming those inventions. Think about the success of this generation and the following ones. We should learn the good stuff from Internet and new technology not getting the worse part.

1 comment: